- About Us
Monthly Potluck Gatherings
Open to all in the community. Come out and share a meal, a story or a laugh. Make a dish or grab something from the store on the way! Casual, social, fun!
- Men's Potluck meets on the 1st Wednesday at 6:30 pm
- Women's Potluck meets on the 3rd Wednesday at 6:30 pm
- The purpose of the Meristem book club is to read and explore written works by women and LGBT authors, and to foster a community of support with like-minded women.
- Membership is open to women (LBT and straight-identified) in the Memphis area who want to read and discuss books by women and LGBT authors.
- The book club meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 7:00 - 9:00 pm.
- More info & Schedule
Women's Movie Night
Come out to finish your weekend with a fun gathering of women and movies!
- Every 3rd Sunday of the month
- Generally a lesbian themed movie
- Snacks provided!
- Fore more information contact Stephanie Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org